Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog Backgrounds

Blog backgrounds are $8 each. I will install the background on your blog for an extra $4 (this will require you to give me your blog password).

Here's how it works: You buy a background using the PayPal option at the bottom of this post, and I will email the background image without a watermark to the email provided in your PayPal payment. If you want the image sent to a different email address, please contact me and let me know.

If you would like to purchase a background, please choose a specific category on the right sidebar.

Here are the available backgrounds:

Photobucket
Golden Bubbles


Photobucket
Summer Plaid


Photobucket
Pastel Plaid


Photobucket
Red Dots


Photobucket
Red & Purple Stripes


Photobucket
Pastel Dots


Photobucket
Crazy Dots


Photobucket
Neapolitan


Photobucket
Pink Bubbles


Photobucket
Garden Plaid


Photobucket
Ladybugs


Photobucket
Spring Bubbles


Photobucket
Sea Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment